The recent shocking events in Boston and at MIT interrupted the work that goes into our tech conference and our annual awards dinner, but they will proceed as planned. As everyone now knows, our city is strong!
Online registration for the NEMPA-MIT conference—Mass vs. Efficiency: Hitting the Automotive Sweet Spot—and the annual awards dinner, both on May 9, is now open at http://conference.nempa.org.
When you click on Buy Tickets on the conference page, you will be directed to Google’s version of PayPal. You may pay (safely) with any credit card, but please use your business email, as your confirmation and any follow-up mail will be sent to that address.
- You may buy tickets for either the conference or the awards dinner or both.
- Accredited students and members of the media will be admitted to the conference at no charge, but they must register.
- You will receive an electronic confirmation of your purchase, but not an actual ticket. Instead, you will be checked against the paid list upon your arrival at MIT on May 9.
- Payment will be accepted at the door on May 9—if space is available. We strongly recommend advance registration.
- If your company has bought a table at the dinner, please make sure we have your guest list.
Reminder: The most convenient hotel is the Marriott Cambridge. If you indicate that you are in town for an event at MIT, the rate will be $269/night.
No comments yet.